Standard Disclaimer

As there is a possibility that this blog may become more public, I feel the need to add a disclaimer...
My experience is subjective, unique and influenced by the life experiences I had before I became a PhD student and my life experiences during this program. Your experiences will inevitably be different. They may even be wildly different!
Remember: my truth is neither your truth nor The Truth.
I want this blog to be honest. For that to be a reality, it must therefore be anonymous.
Politics and religion are fodder for other bloggers; I am a one-trick pony. The PhD nursing experience is all I'm here to write about.
Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Uphill Both Ways

I wanted to write something eloquent tonight. But instead, I'm going to recycle the tweet I posted for my sister:

My backpack weighed in at 25 pounds.
I carried it uphill both ways.
I only finished half of what I started.
I forgot to buy coffee.
Tired.

24 pounds after I dropped off two library books and drank all my water.
 It is week 9 of the 10 week quarter. Can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment