Standard Disclaimer

As there is a possibility that this blog may become more public, I feel the need to add a disclaimer...
My experience is subjective, unique and influenced by the life experiences I had before I became a PhD student and my life experiences during this program. Your experiences will inevitably be different. They may even be wildly different!
Remember: my truth is neither your truth nor The Truth.
I want this blog to be honest. For that to be a reality, it must therefore be anonymous.
Politics and religion are fodder for other bloggers; I am a one-trick pony. The PhD nursing experience is all I'm here to write about.
Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wine country versus whine country

My husband and I drove to the wine country this weekend for a little relaxation. It was very, very nice to get away for a day!

Next week I have the statistics mid-term and I need to have my completed reference list for my critical literature review class. Additionally, I need to have a solid draft of my specific aims for my grant-writing class. It sounds like a lot, huh? But, I am well-prepared and I should be able to turn all of this in without any problem. Yay, organization!

I promised a picture this post, so here it is:

Wine Country!

No comments:

Post a Comment