Standard Disclaimer

As there is a possibility that this blog may become more public, I feel the need to add a disclaimer...
My experience is subjective, unique and influenced by the life experiences I had before I became a PhD student and my life experiences during this program. Your experiences will inevitably be different. They may even be wildly different!
Remember: my truth is neither your truth nor The Truth.
I want this blog to be honest. For that to be a reality, it must therefore be anonymous.
Politics and religion are fodder for other bloggers; I am a one-trick pony. The PhD nursing experience is all I'm here to write about.
Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Holiday Happiness

I am a huuuuugggee holiday fan, so I would like to wish everyone (who is reading this blog, and from the states) a Happy Thanksgiving!!

If I weren't in school, I'd be putting up my Solstice tree this weekend too. But, I want to wait until I've turned in my final papers. I think that I'll be able to enjoy it more then. 

Happy start of the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment