Standard Disclaimer

As there is a possibility that this blog may become more public, I feel the need to add a disclaimer...
My experience is subjective, unique and influenced by the life experiences I had before I became a PhD student and my life experiences during this program. Your experiences will inevitably be different. They may even be wildly different!
Remember: my truth is neither your truth nor The Truth.
I want this blog to be honest. For that to be a reality, it must therefore be anonymous.
Politics and religion are fodder for other bloggers; I am a one-trick pony. The PhD nursing experience is all I'm here to write about.
Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Deadlines

Finals and my much-needed winter break are fast approaching. I am proud to say that today I finished all of the drafts for my final papers.

I even fanned them out in a cheesy display for you.

I wouldn't turn them in yet, but at least they are now actual words on paper and not just random thoughts circling in my brain. All of my papers are due by the end of next week, so wish me luck.

Some people in the family seem fairly unconcerned about the impending deadlines....

4 comments:

  1. I made the rash decision to pull a research paper topic out of thin air (read: my ass). I am now writing my final research paper on Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme. I am extraordinarily jealous of your finished drafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. And did I mention awesome? I want to read that paper, and trust me, that means something, because I hardly want to read my own papers anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the kitty cat ! He's totally handsome !

    ReplyDelete