Standard Disclaimer

As there is a possibility that this blog may become more public, I feel the need to add a disclaimer...
My experience is subjective, unique and influenced by the life experiences I had before I became a PhD student and my life experiences during this program. Your experiences will inevitably be different. They may even be wildly different!
Remember: my truth is neither your truth nor The Truth.
I want this blog to be honest. For that to be a reality, it must therefore be anonymous.
Politics and religion are fodder for other bloggers; I am a one-trick pony. The PhD nursing experience is all I'm here to write about.
Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Progress!

I may be getting closer to a more specific question for my dissertation! Also, I may be getting closer to a data set! I don't want to say too much...(I am after all a nurse, and while I don't believe in jinxing myself, I also don't disbelieve in the possibility...)

Anyway, it may be Saturday, but there is work to be done. I have found that I do get more done when I leave the house and go to the library. One of the many reasons why is pictured below:
Boris Sherlock, on my desk

But, sadly, in the summer my school library is closed on Saturdays. Oddly enough, they are open on Sundays. Maybe they want to force the neurotic, overworked graduate students to do something besides school on Saturday? I'd like to think that it is something like that instead of just budget cuts.

I have lots to do and I'm off to start it!
Boris is determined to help.
I just wish he'd stop stepping on the caps lock key.

No comments:

Post a Comment