Standard Disclaimer

As there is a possibility that this blog may become more public, I feel the need to add a disclaimer...
My experience is subjective, unique and influenced by the life experiences I had before I became a PhD student and my life experiences during this program. Your experiences will inevitably be different. They may even be wildly different!
Remember: my truth is neither your truth nor The Truth.
I want this blog to be honest. For that to be a reality, it must therefore be anonymous.
Politics and religion are fodder for other bloggers; I am a one-trick pony. The PhD nursing experience is all I'm here to write about.
Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

The thick of it

Holga Picture!

Everything for right now is pretty much the same, though things are getting a little more intense. I have four assignments due in the next three weeks. They range from being fairly minor, two-page papers to full mid-term papers worth almost half of the class grade. They are my top priority starting tomorrow morning. Today, I spent my time in a meeting about the other project I'm working on and working at the clinic that I volunteer at for my own joy!

I meant to start working on my papers and readings (because even if there are assignments, the readings continue) but my phone wasn't accepting calls. So I worked on that, made and ate dinner and played with KitKit and the night was pretty much done.

I have social/fun things scheduled on Sunday and also all day to work on Monday. But I need to get a lot done tomorrow. It's off to sleep with me, I have to wake up and function in the AM! And I'd also like to get at least a short run in tomorrow.

As this was a boring post, I'll end by wishing everybody a wonderful weekend! See you next week!

PS. If you want to leave a comment, I would love to read it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment